Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sore Throat, April 2017

Okay, so I have a sore throat.  

I tried gargling with hot salt water. 
Yuck.  
And no, it didn't help.

So, I tried drinking a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar, Hot Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, and Honey.  
Yuck.  
Still no relief.

So, I found Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat tea.  
I added a little honey, and my throat temporarily feels better. 
Yeah!  


So, I was checking out the Walmart internet site and noticed some craziness.  I mean, I guess that they figure that if you are buying this product, that you are sick, so your mind is probably not really sharp.  

So, if I'm doing my math correctly...
A 16 count box cost $4.78.


A pack of two 16 count boxes is $10.08.


And a pack of six 16 count boxes is $33.07.



Is it just me or does the math not work out.  Let's see.  
$4.78 x 2 = $9.56.
$4.78 x 6 = $28.68
So, you can either buy 2 boxes for $9.56 or $10.08.
Or 6 boxes for $28.68 or $33.07.
I think I'd just buy the boxes individually and save money.  :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment