Sunday, June 29, 2014

365 Everyday Value Blueberry Blaze Trail Mix



I am Always on the lookout for food that is Good for you AND tasting good. Convenience is also a plus.  Well, I found this 365 Everyday Value Blueberry Blaze Trail Mix and enjoyed it.  This mix includes:  Dried Blueberries, Mixed with Crunchy Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds, White Chocolate Chunks, Tart Cranberries, and Sweet Raisins.
Personally, I prefer Dark Chocolate to White Chocolate, but the white chocolate was not bad.  And actually, if the mix would have contained Dark Chocolate Chunks, I may have picked out the Dark Chocolate Chunks by themselves.  :)
I Very Much appreciate the resealable bag. That way the food stays fresh (not that it takes me too long to devour an entire pound of the goodness).
I like to just walk around Whole Foods sometimes just to see what new products they have (yes, when I am Out withOUT the kids. :)
Serving size is 1/4 of a cup, so about 16 servings per the pound resealable bag -- much more reasonable than the two fig newtons serving size.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment