Thursday, January 4, 2018

Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream




Yes, I enjoy ice cream.  
I have tried many different brands, and some are better than others, but some, well, I like ice cream.  


 Breyers is Always good.  About every grocery store carries it, so it is easy to find. 


 We have also found Turkey Hill to be a consistently good brand.  
I found Turkey Hill Ice Cream at Food Lion (Yes, Food LION in East Ridge).  
Also, paired with a sale and a coupon, they can be an acceptable price.







Mayfield is always a favorite, and pretty much all the grocery stores in the area carry it, so it is easier to find.









Food City has, what, 3 "store" brands.  
Their Premium Homestyle brand is fine.  
I mean, it's not a Bryers, or Turkey Hill, or Mayfield, but it's still good ice cream.   






 Aldi has Belmont brand ice cream.  I was hoping it would be less expensive than it is, but I'm always hoping the Everything will be less expensive than it is.  :)
The Belmont brand is similar to other store brands.  I mean, when our ice cream container is open, it usually gets finished off pretty quickly. 








No comments:

Post a Comment