Monday, August 25, 2014

Flintstones Gummies Vitamins


We got some Fintstone Gummies vitamins for the kids and they were a HIT!  They taste so good that the kids wanted to eat more than their recommended dose.  :)
1 gummie for 2 - 3 year olds
2 gummies for 4 and older
My kids haven't really seen the cartoon of the Flintstones, so they don't really know all of the characters.  They would choose different character shapes each day and I had to laugh when I was asked for the dog.  I guess that Dino Did Act like a dog, but Dino was a dinosaur.  :)
I would recommend these vitamins, but I would also recommend keeping them out of the reach of little hands.  They think of them as candy and although eating your vitamins every day is good, eating all of the vitamins in one day would not be so good.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment