Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quaker Instant Oatmeal -- No Measuring Cup Needed



Sometimes I'm in a hurry for breakfast ... okay, A LOT of the time I'm in a hurry for ... well, for Everything.  
We normally just purchase the Big container of Oatmeal and I make a big batch for everyone. 

Sometimes, though, I just want One serving and fast.

You all Know that I like Sugar, so I found these Maple and Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal packets.  


I'm a little slow sometimes, so it's taken me a while to realize, but did you know the instructions on the packet tell you that you do  NOT need a measuring cup to measure out the water?  The inside of the packet has a plastic coating, so you just pour the packet contents into a microwave safe bowl, add water to the empty packet to the Fill Line, add the water to the oatmeal in the bowl and cook in the microwave for less than 2 minutes.  
Quick, Easy, and Delicious!
Breakfast is Served.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment