Monday, January 23, 2012

Mail Theft, January 23, 2012

Okay, so I do NOT think that our delivery guy (very nice guy) opens our mail and takes out whatever he wants, but I am SURE that someone in this local post office IS.
This is how I got this letter.  Um, does it look like it is missing something??  I mean, other than the Gift Card that was sent in the envelope that is no longer in there!!

No, this is NOT the first item that has been delivered opened.  Yes, several packages have been sent to us and NEVER received here.  Yes, I have contacted the post office, but they said that the problem must be from somewhere else.  The only common element is This post office.  Sorry, I'm just frustrated.  This was Supposed to be a gift card birthday gift for my Little One.   Happy Birthday, here's a card that is ripped in half and empty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment