Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Disney Family Fun Magazine

So, I know that this may come as quite a shock to some of you, but I'm not always the most computer savy person around.  I know, I know, it's kind of hard to believe, but I've heard that admitting something is the first step to recovery.
I've been looking at a new site called Plum District.  Today they have a deal for Family Fun magazine.  If you don't know this magazine and have children, I would recommend the magazine.  It is full of fun and usually easy ideas and recipes and ... so, it is on sale for $6 for a year.  If you would like to subscribe to the magazine, also, you can click or cut and paste the following link.  I think it is supposed to give you the $6 a year deal (the magazine is usually $12).
http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/51bd4f6177/click

No comments:

Post a Comment